- You get a record of the status of your network inventory information automatically and up to date
- All relevant information is consolidated on one database
- You can combine inventory and performance data for reports
This application module contains, among others, information on equipment and software, etc., which may be required for updating data on an ERP system.
- Locations and/or network topology
Displayed in table format and, if required, in graphical form, giving the status info.
- MAC addresses and/or IP addresses
Routers/switches, terminals, with their manufacturer, model, specifications and serial numbers
- Inventory numbers with automatic location identification – also if the location has changed
Departments, subsidiaries, cost centers, etc.
- Commercial data
Prices/costs, runtimes of service contracts, purchase dates, warranties, etc.
- Vendor data
Equipment and infrastructure
- Historical comparisons of the specifications of components at two particular points in time
- Comprehensive mapping functions for editing data that was transmitted via SNMP